Wednesday, August 30, 2006

It is officially official!!!

Well I often wonder as a parent...when you say that the child is in fact doing the task?? Well as of yesterday I am calling it officially official that Evan is walking!! He is now walking more then crawling in fact I do not think he crawled at all yesterday...he would just stand up and walked instead! I can tell ya he is pretty proud of his accomplishment. Well someday I will find and update the baby books on this stuff but for now it all has a home on the blog. Yeah blog!!

Well Happy humpday all! We do not really have anything exciting going on today...maybe I will take the boys to storytime.

Thanks for stopping...

Tammi and the boys

6 comments:

Sally Y said...

Awe! Way to go Evan!

Sam said...

Go Evan! :)

Bethalow said...

Yeah for Evan!

Mom Mc said...

Way to go Evan! Things have been so hectic here that I have not had time to check the blog. Loved catching up though. The weather is unusally cool here in St. Louis too.

Sally Y said...

OK Tammi! It's been 2 days and NADA! I expected more from you! ;) Update so I have something to read at work! HA!

Mom Mc said...

I just went to your My Space and watched the video of Evan walking for the first time. That is awesome! I so wish we had all those firsts of all the boys on tape like you young people do :(