Friday, August 18, 2006

Nightmare! Can you help??

I had a bad dream and I woke up in the night and wrote it down so that I could try to analyze it this morning. Of course I do not really know how to do that. What I can tell you is that all night I dreamt of dolphins and in the end of the dream Tim and I were standing by this pool of disgusting dirty water and we were talking to a dolphin who was on the edge of the pool ( not in the water). Tanner was with us and all of a sudden the dolphin says," Where is the baby?" I look in the middle of the dirty water and see a stuffed animal that Tanner has ( a green bear) floating in the middle. Tim jumps in and grabs the bear. I laugh and say to the dolphin hee hee he saved a stuffed animal! Then it occurs to me...where is Tanner?? So I yell to Tim that Tanner has been under the water too long. Tim comes up moments later with Tanner wrapped in one of his baby blankets and puts him on the ground and is panicking...and I am so upset and screaming...and I wake up. I never knew the outcome... and I was so disturbed by the dream. So I wrote it down last night and decided to analyze it this morning. Here is what I found on the definition of some of the components on the internet.

Dolphins
Dolphins are highly intelligent mammals, and as such represents the mental attributes and accomplishments involved in the dream itself. It also denotes that the dreamer has made some giant strides upward through the use of his mental faculties, and, if the rest of the dream bears it out, a dolphin is like a pat on the dreamers back with a well done thrown in for good measure.


Water
Dreaming of clear water is a sign of great good luck and prosperity, a dream of muddy water foretells sadness or sorry for the dreamer through hearing of an illness or death of someone he/she knows well. Dirty water warns of unscrupulous people who would bring you to ruin. All water dreams, other then clear, has a bad omen connected to it and should be studied carefully and taken as a true waning.

Animals
Animals most often represent that aspect of ourselves, or parts of our personality, that are present in our ordinary life. It is generally given that the more primitive the animal then the more primitive or deeper the layer of consciousness that represents. To dream of being bitten by an animal may be a manifestation of a fear of animals. What the animal is doing in the dream is also very important, if say, a pig is dancing, then maybe that means that the side of you that likes to over indulge is very happy with that. But if the pig were crying then that might indicate an inner urge to curb and over indulge in habit.

Drowning
To dream that you drown or in the midst of drowning is a bad omen as it pertains to the health of your business and partnership activities. If you die, your business will fail and a great loss will occur for you but if you are rescued and revived, then you will have a good friend step in and save your business. Other aspects of this dream deals with your relationships and can be interpreted as with a business.

drowning - Losing ones emotional control. Situation is out of control. Inability to handle a circumstance or social situation.

Any one have any ideas on how to help me analyze my dream????

Thanks for any help anyone might have.. :)

TGIF!

3 comments:

Sally Y said...

OMG TAMMI! I had the worst dream last night too! It was SO scary that I woke up and was afraid to go back to sleep! I don't know if I want to know what it means! UGH!

Bethalow said...

Tammi- It means that you have a very active brain and you are worried about your boys growing up and not needing you. (Actually I said that as a joke, but maybe it has some truth?????) Love ya girl- hope you don't have any more bad dreams.

Sam said...

Well, I think you were worried about cleaning the fish tank, so you dreamt about dirty water. Possibly feeling guilty about that/worried about it. Since you are responsible for fish and your boys (not that i am comparing the importance, just perhaps how your subconcious works), you dreamt about the safety of your boys, when it's probably the well being of your fish you were worried about? REmember your dream about Tanner's birth...you gave birth to Parker?