Friday, August 04, 2006

Captain underpants...


Talk about pictures to show his prom date! Not only did he ask me to take this picture he wanted it "on the blog" so here ya go!! I told him I was going to call him Captain Underpants...

What a goofball my son is!

Well tomorrow Grandma arrives to visit. I am taking a road trip to Omaha with a friend and will be back Sunday night. Today I am going to TRY to get my house cleaned and in good order... notice I said TRY! I will do my best! As for now... the boys are getting restless so I gotta run!

So there will be no postings Saturday...hopefully I will catch up sunday night... I know I will be so missed... :)


Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

SILLY BOY!

Whitney Duvall said...

Nothing can beat opening your blog page and seeing tanner with undies on his head...priceless!!!