Thursday, August 24, 2006

TEETH????



Okay Evan has been a bear for the past 2 days. His other eye tooth finally popped through so I do not know if that is the issue or what??? All I know is that he pretty much screamed at me all day yesterday....so I decided to try to snap some pictures since he is such a ham he can't resist smiling for the camera. Here is what I came up with...still grumpy but better. I love how in our shot together you can still see a tear but gotta ham it up for the camera. I tell ya!!

Okay well that is what I got for today.. hoping to have a bit of fun tomorrow to post!!

:)

***Reminder to family and friends it is easy to comment now... so feel free!

Have a great day everyone!

Tammi and the boys

6 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

What a cutie!! Of course he can't let everyone else know he was being grumpy :) That shot of the two of you is precious! I think I need to do that more since my husband isn't so good at the whole picture thing!

momto2boys said...

yeah that is what I have learned to do for the same reason...he never thinks to take pics of us on his own...gotta love our hubbies anyway ;)

Bethalow said...

So cute! Poor grumpy bug.>.pretty soon all those teeth will be in and he will be O-K!!!

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

What a doll he is!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture with the tear - how cute!

Bengela said...

Tammi,

Of course you can add me to your bloggin' buddies list...except you have to teach me how to make a list for myself (I'm so computer illiterate!). Ben leaves for deployment ~16 Sep...They still haven't told us exactly when he's leaving!!! Gotta luv it!

ang