Sunday, August 13, 2006

making my ancestors proud....


Well this is what I wanted to put on the blog today. Tim is making wine...merlot is his first go round. It has been 7 days of sitting in our basement (laundry room) and now he is draining it into a new jug. I am told it will be a 28 day total process on this wine before we are enjoying some Merlot. I will let everyone know how it turns out. Beginning of Septemeber it should be done.


TIRED!!! We have worked so hard today on the house...ug! We are just fixing up and cleaning up , painting and all little projects that need to be done.. what a lot of work. It has been a VERY productive weekend though.

6 comments:

Sam said...

How exciting!!! I bet it will be YUM!

Keelee said...

Let me know when it is ready!!!

Keelee said...

Let me know when it is ready!!!

momto2boys said...

okay I will already keelee... :)

Sally Y said...

ME TOO!

Bethalow said...

I am so sad- I want wine! :)