Tuesday, August 22, 2006

why do I bother????



Why do I even have baby gates. My kids have always seen them as a challenge rather then a barrier. And here is Evan.... he already broke through the gate and escaped. I tell ya. I have pictured the scene of the crime and the escapee...he is giving me some alibi about it being someone elses fault. I have already interogated big brother and find him to be innocent of all crimes ( an usual thing that is for sure). Hum...well he did the crime..now what should the time be???

Gotta run...the criminals are hungry...

Thanks for stopping.. I have a lot going on today and tonight but I hope to post Sunday's activities at some point.

Take care

Tammi and boys

1 comment:

Sam said...

SOOOO ADORABLE!!! Evan, that is. Scaring you to death...mean little man!