Sunday, August 27, 2006

Where did my weekend go???

Let's see...it is FREEZING here!!! I spent a good portion of my weekend wrapped up in an AWESOME book. Thank you to Lindsey and Beth to reccomending " My Sister's Keeper". It was such a great read. I picked it up from Beth on Friday and was finished by Saturday night. We also managed to squeeze in some time at Frontiercade ( a big festival thing held on base) but that was Friday and really cold and rainy! Saturday Tim and I had a church group meeting most of the day then we drove around Elk country scouting for hunting season. We then went to have a yummy dinner with Billie and the kids. Today was our church picnic including "mass in the grass". It was fun time with yummy food and lots of games but again...too cold to be out to long. We will be having a big sunday dinner and spending time with Uncle Matt....seems more like fall then summer that is for sure.

I will download a few pictures and update again soon....

Oh and in other good news... I did get your message Kim...that COLDSTOME CREAMERY is open!! Now if it would just warm upa bit I can get excited for some ice cream!!!!! :)

Thanks for checking in on us...

Tammi and the boys

3 comments:

Whitney Duvall said...

Tammi I tried to leave you a myspace comment bc I saw you were online but no luck....the stupid thing kept shooting me to the refresher page...uggg! Anyway just wanted to say hey and tell you that I peed my pants a little when I read that post about Tanner needing a girlfriend....you my dear are going to have your hands full!

momto2boys said...

I got your myspace message too... :)

Kim and Matt said...

Good because I was beginning to get a complex!!!