Tuesday, August 08, 2006

While the cat is away ( that is me)


Yeah me.. the cat! While I was away on Saturday Tim and the boys went to Denver for the day. They had a blast, as they always do. They have to stop at the stores at the VERY bottom of my list like..Bass Pro Shops. They thought it so cool Tanner had to call me from the store to tell me about it. I told Tim to just make his Christmas list. Well Tim said, " I got the boys a tent." I was thinking a little over your bed tent...like we have been looking at. Then Tim said the boys are sleeping in the tent... this ( above ) is what I came home to. A full fledged, real live, you can camp in it, for 2 full grown people, tent! Of course they love it! That is just another reason why the boys think thier Dad is among the coolest, most fun people around. ( I have to agree but don't tell him we wouldn't want him getting a big head).

Anyway, pretty uneventful day today... commissary and such....nothing worth talking about. Of course we had fun anyway!


I will try to be better about posting but...thanks for stopping!

Enjoy your night! ( Tanner will be spending his in the tent...even nap time is in the tent.. a tent makes everything more fun..apparently!)

Tammi and the boys

No comments: