Monday, August 21, 2006

playground....



Grumpy Evan on the swing


Evan by the slide.. a little happier


Tanner "Look Mom I am BIG high!"



Tanner on the bouncer.


So I took the boys to the playground on base. They had fun. There were 2 little kids there playing (a girl 4 1/2 and a boy 3) and Tanner really wanted to go on the see saw. So he went up to the little girl and said "Hi my name is Tanner will you go on the see saw with me?" She said "see saw? what is that?" So Tanner said.."Look where my finger is pointing.." The little girl said..." That is not a see saw that is a teeter totter!" Tanner look at me..."Mom she said it is not a see saw it is a teeter-totter" Then he turned back to the girl..." well, will ya go on it?" And she did. And then in the car on the way to bring Tim lunch we had this conversation.... "Mom the girl at the playground was cute.." " Really Mom she was pretty did ya think?" I replied..."sure she was very cute hunny" And then Tanner said "Cause Mom I really do need a girlfriend!" I couldn't help but laugh... here I thought I had a few years before talks of this began. OH NO! My baby is growing up too fast already!!
Thanks for stopping. By the way.. I have opened my blog up so that anyone can comment. So, if you had wanted to comment but thought you had to start a blog that is no longer the case. I just ask that you identify yourself if you can.
Thanks for stopping have a great night.
I will post Sunday's festivities tomorrow. ( give ya something to look forward to)
Tammi and the boys!

4 comments:

Bethalow said...

OH MY GOODNESS TAMMI!!! Whatever will you do with that little stuf you have on your hands? I just love your boys- they are so funny!

Kim and Matt said...

HAHA You should write a book with all the comments from Tanner. He just cracks me up!! I was laughing out loud at work, so ended up telling Erin the story. Your son, well probably both of them, is a ham. You never know what will come out of his mouth!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Finally, I can leave a comment.

Tammy..it's Cheryl. I read your site and think your boys are beautiful.

Smiles!

momto2boys said...

Cheryl!! I am glad you could post..cause I read your site all the time... :) Welcome!