Thursday, August 10, 2006

LOOK!!!!


Can you believe Evan has chosen today as his "first step day!" I am so bummed that Grandma and Grandpa missed it but he will be a pro when they visit. I just knew it would be this week cause he had been standing and taking a step or two for a while now. I just took his walker away and said...if you want to walk go ahead! And he did!!! Abbey was hear to help. Tim is "working" so he missed all the fun! Well just had to share with everyone! Of course this is a rocky start but he will get better.... soon enough!


Signed,

A proud mama

6 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Good Job Oven!!!!!!!!!! He's already looking like a pro! I can't wait to get him and Avery together now! ;)

Sally Y said...

AWE! That's great! I love how you can put the videos on here now. I need to figure out how to do it!

Donna said...

Good job Evan!!!

liz said...

Sweetheart! How adorable is he. Austin's just starting to stand up without pulling on anything. Good job little Evan, and great job mamma!!!

Keelee said...

LOVE IT! YEAH EVNA!!

Bethalow said...

Horray for Evan! That video is so funny! :)