Thursday, August 17, 2006

Eyes on the prize..


Well I am back to doing the sticker/positiv enforcement with Tanner. This is what is on the table. A kid's weed whacker. This way when Daddy cuts the lawn he can not only help mowing he can also help weed whacking. Well I have made a new chart to earn stickers and I have even added things like making his bed, helping with his laundry and helping mom and Dad with Evan. He needs to earn 20 stickers he really could do it quickly but we will see. The regular schedule is one for taking a nap without fussing, eating dinner, going to bed with no fuss.... and then he can earn the extras for other good behavior.


Boy I tell ya things have been pretty boring round here...nothing exciting going on. I do have some possible jobs on the horizon but I do not want to jinx myself.... so that is all that I will say for now. Off to feed little bit his breakfast. Sorry my posts have been so limited and uneventful these days...



Have a great day

Tammi and the boys

No comments: