Thursday, August 03, 2006

Add a letter to the pile....

Well as many of you know I have been looking for work. More specifically a great rewarding job that pays very well. Hee hee...no such luck. I got a denial letter today and the funny thing is I do not even remember applying for the job. I have been getting about 1 a day. I am beginning to feel a bit defeated here. Well, I am sure the right position will come along. Tim and I truly believe that the Lord has a plan.... but c'mon here this is getting hard on my self esteem already!


Anyway, on another note I noticed a bizarre, quirky thing about myself and thought the blog a great place to talk about it. I have noticed that I have this thing where I see cars and look for people that I know... okay alot of people probably do that...BUT I can't seem to update my car radar.... example...everytime I see a green Saturn I look for Brian McMenamy...okay not only has he not driven that car for years he doesn't live in Cheyenne anymore! And another one is a Jeep Liberty...Matt Hlviko...again...hasn't driven that car for a long time. Okay new rule...if you are my friend you are not allowed to get a new car...EVER! I cannot get the car radar to update! Does anyone have a problem similar or am I just a total freak of nature?????????

Okay an all around bizarre post... and no pictures... I wonder how many people actually read the whole thing??????

Tim and I are heading out to a church function for dinner... and Uncle Matt is watching the boys..yippee!!!


5 comments:

Sally Y said...

Don't let the job hunt get you down, Tammi! Remember, it's Cheyenne, Not you! ;)

Let me know if you ever spot my old 1991 White Eagle Talon! It should be cruising somewhere in Cheyenne!

Keelee said...

Just to let you know you are wonderful and jobs are over-rated! Maybe in the Springs!

And if it make you feel any better-whenever i see a maroon Yukonish/suburbanish suv- I look for you!

Kim and Matt said...

Geesh Tammi...you are a weirdo!! HAHAHAH Just kidding!!! I guess we'll just have to drive the cars we have forever so you won't look for us in another vehicle! :) I do the same thing, however my brain has allowed me to update new vehicles. :) You crack me up!

Kim and Matt said...

P.S. I'm very sorry about the whole job thing...Cheyenne really sucks that way! If you want my job, you can certainly have it. I'm about fed up with it!

Bethalow said...

Tammi- I am so sorry you haven't found something yet. PLEASE keep remembering that the Lord DOES have a plan. Everything will ocm thru in the time that God has planned...