Tuesday, August 29, 2006

BIRD UPDATE!

Well it seems the little guy recovered fine. It was too bizarre Tim carried him around for an hour. Then he set him on the picnic table while he grilled chili's. Tim kept checking on him. He said he thought he had Narcolarpsy because he kept falling asleep. Then a couple hours later Tim checked on him and he said the bird looked at him as if to say.."Wait you are a human!" and flew away. My hubby the "wildlife biologist" I guess that bachelor's is coming in handy my love!

Back to the chili's...that is green chile peppers. Tim bought a HUGE box ( bushel I believe) and he was out there grilling them until late a night. I do not know what we will do with a freezer full of these peppers...but we have them just in case.

Well today was a pretty non-eventful day. I did recieve some pics from my neice's shower that I will put on here tomorrow.

I am sorry there are no pics on this post...I know how it upsets my loyal followers...

Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

Ha! Ha! Ha1 Your bird commentary is so darn funny!!!!