Thursday, August 03, 2006

Strike a pose!!












Hee hee Tanner the photographer grabbed the camera and took 41 pictures of Evan... no kidding. Here are a few. I think it is too funny. Tim asked if Tanner was saying"work it, own it" to his subject. Well, as you can see today is an uneventful day but thought I would share this funny. So, centering is not his forte....


Thanks for stopping in!

Enjoy your day... and to all back east; stay cool... I won't even tell you how gorgeous and perfect our weather is today( oops did I say that? )

Tammi and the boys!

2 comments:

Keelee said...

Thanks for stopping in...enjoy your day (I have read that on three posts now!) What a nice salutation!

I will enjoy my day!! I hope you and your boys enjoy yours!!!

momto2boys said...

okay..point taken... :P