Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Tops in blue

Well last night I took Tanner to see Tops in Blue. We got there right before it started and I was afraid that we would not get a seat but we did fine. We sat in the balcony but had front row...so it was all good. I don't know if Tanner was too far away from the action or if it was because it was all love songs but he grew bored. When I have taken him in the past he has loved it; he is my musical child. It was also past his bedtime and he was tired and he told me that....and he feel asleep on the way home. So, overall a fun time. We left a bit early but that was okay cause we beat the crowd that way too... :)

I always reccomend seeing them if they are at your base. :) For those of you that have no air force a ffiliation and do not know they are a dancing, singing, playing military organization that travels all over the world putting on shows.


Thanks for stopping by...

I know I keep saying Sunday pictures are coming...and they are...maybe today! :)

Tammi and the boys!

2 comments:

Bethalow said...

Cool! Yea- Sunday pics...I want to see the bird! (wink, wink...)

Bengela said...

Tammi,

I noticed your blog too thru Liz's--what a great way to stay in touch? I'll have to contact Rowdy, Sam, et al and tell them I saw their blogs off yours.

take care
ang