Monday, August 21, 2006

the old switcheroo...


Well I took the boys to the playground on base ( funny playground story later) and when we got back...these were the dogs hanging out on my deck.

NOT my dogs... where were my dogs??? Gone!! Our neighbor dogs dig a hole...come and play with our dogs and our dogs take off through the same hole. Not the best hosts at all...oh your here...good C'ya! I did have another theory that Parker and Brapp asked these two dogs to fill in for them thinking that we would not notice they were gone ( going with the all dogs look alike idea). Either way the dogs got picked up and we had to go get them from a local vet in town. fun fun fun!!


More later! Now I have a lot to blog but blogger is not cooperating... I still can only get one picture to upload from this morning???

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

You have the best dog stories! I think you should borrow mine for a little while so I can get some good stories about some things they do...other then Mykah's neuroticism!