Sunday, August 13, 2006

My mom the unicorn


Okay so I have convinced Tanner that I am turning into a unicorn. I have this big ole zit in the middle of my forehead and I told Tanner that I am growing a horn. Uncle Matt bought him a movie a few weeks ago called "The last unicorn". He watches it constantly...just loves it. So, now I told him that I am turning into a unicorn. It is funny watching the little wheels turn in his head.

:) Course I told him today that I am just kidding...but he sees the zit/bump and is not sure what to believe. Okay well what I really wanted to blog I couldn't because of some home improvements...so hopefully later today.

Happy Sunday! It is actually cold here today...weird eh? Well it is fine with us because we are working on lots of home improvements round here and it is easier when it is cool.

more later...or tomorrow...

:)
Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Keelee said...

Payback will be awesome someday!