Monday, August 07, 2006

Road trip!!!



Well Billie and I got up early Saturday morning... ( after Friday night with a bit too mich wine) and hit Starbucks and headed to Omaha! We arrived and got Abbey at about 4:00 local time. We then explored the town. We grabbed dinner. Went shoppping at the mall. Then we hit a local ice cream hot spot for a creamy treat. We were back in the room early eating our ice cream and watching movies. It was a great trip! I could do without visiting the state of Nebraska anytime soon...but we had a good time passing the time anyway. I am so glad Abbey is home and here are a few pics that I made her pose for!

In other News...Grandma and Grandpa decided not to come for a visit right now. They will reschedule later so I will post some pictures when they get here.

As for us...off to the library for storeytime as usual I suppose.

No comments: