Friday, September 01, 2006

Kissing fish and slacking mom


Hey look what I caught on film...yes my kissing fish are finally kissing...soooo cute!!

I am sorry that I have been a blog slacker... ( especially to Sally I hate to disappoint you) But I have been a bit bummed about the job hunting ( that is really an understatment)....but I am hanging in there. Well I have not only slacked on the blog but as a mom to 2 I feel like I slack on the baby. I tell ya! For example, I have meant to get Evan a toothbrush for MONTHS...then I finally did and it sat unopened in the cabinet for WEEKS....well I have finally gotten better at taken care of those 6 precious choppers. He loves it and it is so hard to get the toothbrush away from him now. Here is a pic I snapped of him brushing the other day...



sorry about the slacking...really I am. We had a fun well needed family day today. Tim is on leave for 2 weeks sooooo... I have some videos to post...oh and 27 bottles of wine that Tim bottled today! More soon.


Take care and thanks for checking in on us...

Tammi and the boys

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

I love the kissing fish and Evan with the brush! Too cute!