Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sad news today...


Today I got some horrible sad news of a good friend and a wonderful person. My friend Nancy was killed in a head on crash a few days ago. The picture above is a snap shot from my wedding with Nancy ( right) and Becca (left). Becca called me this morning with the awful news. Nancy was such a wonderful person. She was so warm and caring and just amazing. She has touched so many lives in both her work and with her genuine personality. She will surely be missed by every one who had the pleasure of knowing her.

Here is the link to the article that was in the newspaper.
http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060915/NEWS/609150474/1001

I hate days of bad news. I was glad to reconnect with Becca again though...so sad that life allows us to loose touch with those we care about.

Hug your loved ones today. It is a cold yucky day here in Wyoming.... it is windy and Tim is making a beef stew in the dutch oven to warm us all up.

Tammi and the boys

7 comments:

Sally Y said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Tammi.

Anonymous said...

Very sorry about your friend Tammi

Sam said...

Tammi, I am so very sorry. You're in my prayers.

JJDerek said...

This is horrible...my heart goes out to her family and friends. You need to take everyday and enjoy it to the fullest because you never know if you will get a tomorrow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Tammi thank you for your wonderful words about Nan. We had such a wonderful time at your wedding that night. After almost not making it in because Nan left the registration at home..lol