Friday, September 08, 2006

The feel good movie of the year!!






I saw the best movie today!! Tim and I finished our hard work on the bathroom ( it looks sooooo good!) and we headed to a matinee today. We went to see Invincible and we both LOVED it!! It was the BEST movie I have seen in sooo long. Maybe it is because I love those Philadelphia Eagles...as we say E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!!! Or because I consider south Philly home for a part of my heart.... My mom grew up there and I have a lot of family there... either way... I laughed, I cried... I just loved this movie! I will own this own as soon as it comes out of DVD..that is certain. Go see it if you can! I would like to think even if you are not an Eagles fan or an East coast native this film is worth the price of admission!!!


Football season is upon us.. and in that spirit...GO EAGLES!!!! Win, lose or draw I love ya...course I prefer win! :)

Thanks for checking in on us..... pics of the bathroom tomorrow.

P.S. I am so excited that family is posting...great to know that you are checking in on us!

Love,

Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Sam said...

I'll go see any movie with Mark Wahlberg! :)

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

Oh what a good one! We loved it! definatly a "feel good" movie...Plus Marky Mark is a babe, no matter what decade :) Thanks for the suggestion!