Monday, September 04, 2006

thanks you so much!!

Thank you so much Matt and Kim for watching the boys on Saturday so that I could get a MUCH needed hair cut. :) You guys are the best!!!

Well we have had a weekend... nothing too exciting. We did venture down to the town of Windsor Colorado on Saturday. They had a Harvest Festival. I have to admit I had never heard of Windsor but it was a very cute town and we had fun. It was great to hang out with Kim, Matt, Avery and Beth...and of course Tim and the boys too. I snapped very few pics...but when I download them I will add them to the blog.

Today is a lazy day in fact Tanner fussed at me because I wanted him to wear "pajamas" actually it is sweatpants but he just doesn't get it at all. I just thought we would hang in and have a lazy day...except Tim of course who is working his tail off redoing our basement bathroom.... as usual it will be alot more work then he anticipated....poor guy!


Well that is all for now...lunch time!

:0)

Thanks for checking in I hope everyone is enjoying thier day off.

Tammi and the boys..

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

You are very welcome, by the way! The boys were very good and Avery was happy to have playmates for awhile :)