Monday, September 04, 2006

Fudgesicles are YUMMY!




Here are some pics of Evan enjoying his first fudgesicle! Tanner had to get in one too with his construction hat Grandma and Grandpa sent him in the mail. Along with it was Evan's birthday present.. including these adorable pj's!!! Thanks for the goodies! It is always a nice edition to the weekend to have a package of goodies!! I love these jammas... Doesn't he clean up nice???


Okay that is the last post of the day!! I promise.

Tammi and the boys...


5 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

All I have to say is you guys are brave!! HAHA It looks like he sure enjoyed it though and that's what counts :)

Sam said...

How adorable are they? I miss them!! Tanner is SO TALL!!

Bengela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bengela said...

How the hell did he get fudgesicle behind his head on the back of the chair????? I'm sooooo glad I don't have kids yet! ;)

Sally Y said...

HAA HAA! I think there is more fudgsicle on him than in his mouth! How'd that happen! HAA HAA!