Friday, September 29, 2006

Missed Anniversary!

That is right!! I missed an all important anniversary!! On Wednesday September 27, 2006... I should have celebrated the 1 year anniversary of my blog!!! A year ago this month I started blogging and it seems that I am officially addicted to the whole thing. Thank you Sally, Sam and Keelee for dragging me to the dark side 1 year ago!

Thanks to everyone who stops by for reading, commenting, and hopefully enjoying along the way.


Have a great friday all!

Tammi and the boys!

3 comments:

Sam said...

I don't think I "celebrated" my year mark. I wonder when it was?
Well, CONGRATS on a year!!! :) Time flies!

Sally Y said...

If wouldn't be the same in the blogging world without you! I forgot my blogging anniversary as well!

HAPPY BLOGGING ANNIVERSARY!!!

Keelee said...

Dark side ROCKS!!