Sunday, September 24, 2006

Busy weekend and football!!

Well we have had a busy weekend. Friday night Matt,Kim and Avery came over and we ate Taco soup and Tim made Apple cobbler in the dutch oven. Then Matt and Kim beat us in the game they brought....big time!!! It was a movie game. It was a great time though. We even had them sample Tim's homemade wine.


I kept saying I needed to remember to set up my fantasy team..and I never did! Dang it. There is no possible way that I can win...since my one running back is injured and the other has a bye week. I am so bummed. Not to mention I got a lecture from the commisioner of the league ( Tim) that he wouldn't have let me in the league has he known I would mismanage my team so blatently... ( do you think I will be fined????? ) Oh no!!

Yesterday we headed to Laramie for the Air Force vs. University of Wyoming game. I am happy to say that Air force won. I have not been to a college game since college but it was a blast. The weather was horrible!! We hung in there and even starting tailgating by about 11:45 am. We had brought the camper and mostly just Tim and Matt where outside braving the weather to cook our food.

Well it is a warmer day here then yesterday for sure. In Laramie it was cold and windy and yes SNOWY!!! I will post some pics in the next post.

Today we are just watching football and eating a nice Sunday dinner.

Thanks for stopping. Pics next!

Tammi and the boys!

1 comment:

Bethalow said...

You picked a bad week to not redo your team! I don't mind though- I am #2 and you---#1! Maybe you should forget next week too since we are matched up against each other! YeeeeHawwwww! ;)