Thursday, September 28, 2006

DAMN DVR


So I am enjoying life watching the hands down BEST show on television. I am loving life, fast forwarding through the commercials. I am thinking I am so special just adoring my DVR when it happened. The end of the show cut off.... that is Dr. SO and SO walked out of the bathroom with the towel and that was it.... no credits.... no "scenes form the next" nothing....so if someone could tell me what I missed I would forever be in your debt. Damn that DVR!!!!!

Love that Greys's!!!

2 comments:

Sally Y said...

OK, this is what you do, so you don't miss it! It happened to me a lot too! You need to record the show right after so you don't miss anything! Just a helpful suggestion because I KNOW how important the previews are!!!! ;)

Mom Mc said...

WooHoo Sally You hit the nail on the head! That is what used to happen to me. I thought TiVo had a real little brain in there and coould tell if the show was over or not. Nathan the youngest just broke out laughing when I said that to him :) My baby just left for Lackland AFB this past Wed. BOOHOO :(