Sunday, September 24, 2006

UW vs AFA





Of course we were on board to route for the blue and they pulled it off!!

Tanner sat through the whole game snuggling Sara. Tanner was after Brett's girlfriend from the car ride to the game. When Tanner said "Snuggle me too Sara". Then at the game Tanner sat with Sara and Brett and Sara told us later that Tanner told Brett..." look Brett go talk to one of those girls behind us" ( so he could have Sara all to himself). too funny!

As you can see by the pics...we bundled up snug and had a blast!!

:)

Thanks for stopping in

Tammi and the boys

6 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Wouldn't today have been a great day for football????? :) It wouldn't have been as much fun though. I'm totally stealing your pics by the way since I didn't bring my camera. Thanks!!!! :)

momto2boys said...

sorry I did not get a better pic of Avery...darn dead batteries!! :)

Sam said...

How fun! Hmm, not sure who I would have rooted for! Love them Pokes, too!

Sally Y said...

All I can say in BURRRRRR!!! I'm freezing now just thinking about you guys all bundled up! Luckily it's not that cold yet and it makes me DREAD what's ahead!

Bethalow said...

fun!!! looks like you guys had a blast!

Keelee said...

I love the pop up comments!

You guys are brave!!! No way would I go to that game! Too cold for this cali girl!