Thursday, September 21, 2006

Snow in the forecast!!


That is right...snow!! I thought that I might wake up to one to two inches on the ground but thankfully that has not happened just yet. :) But it is in the forecast...so it is on its way ug!! I always feel like we do not have enough summer here...that is for sure.


Wait it is thursday!!! I have to set up my fantasy football team!! That is right the hubby let me in! How fun... I even have some of my girls playing too..no matter what in my mind it is girls vs boys...cmon girls!!! :)


Okay better get moving. Here is a quick pic of Tanner this morning...you maybe able to see Evan playing in the background...

Have a great day!

Tammi and the boys

5 comments:

Sam said...

I saw the forecast for you guys on the Today show and couldn't believe it. We've had a cold front, too. That means 80's. It's actually getting very enjoyable, not that this is helping to make you feel better. Sorry. MISS YOU!

Sally Y said...

OMG! That SUCKS! We're getting a cold front TOO... NO SNOW, but we are getting rain..just as icky! ;(

Bethalow said...

I saw the FF stuff and wasn't able to look alot, but saw that I won again! I am so happy Tim let me in! I am a lucky gal!!

Anonymous said...

How much snow did you get Tam you can send some here.

Keelee said...

It snowed even worse in Laramie! Yikes