Friday, July 28, 2006

thursdays fun






First we beat the heat with some full fledged water gun fights and a dip in the pool. Needless to say we were all soaked to the bone. I told Tanner we were practicing for the "water gun game" at the park. Well we played that and Daddy won ( darn him) at least he gave the prixe to Tanner. After naps and dinner we headed out to the midway to tackle the rides, games and cotton candy! We had a great time...Tanner was soooo excited! Tim and I took turns taking him on the rides. Of course when Tim took him I took pictures... Tim is not so good at the picture taking thing. He did snap a shot of Evan and I showing off one of the prizes from the fishing game. Horrible picture of me... but you get the idea... :)

Anyway a great time was had by all. We are anxious for our concert tonight!

And Saturday is the parade and rodeo and a going a way party for some more friends.

More pictures as they come... promise!

Thanks for stopping by! Gotta clean these rugrats and get to the store! It is going to be 100 degrees today..YUCK!!

3 comments:

Mom Mc said...

Looks like you are all having a great time.! OH MY GOSH!!!!! Did Tanner make it down that slide alright??? Have a blast at the concert!

momto2boys said...

hee hee must have looked worse then it was cause he got off saying...AGAIN AGAIN! I think he was too light...it was good Daddy was there to grab him.. :)
We are enjoying CFD... not sure too many more we will have so we better enjoy them now..

:)

Whitney Duvall said...

Hi Tammi! May I request a girls night supper sometime soon....I will come up to Cheyenne but I feel like I need to see everyone in person every now and then. What do you think?