Thursday, July 06, 2006

My great nephew!

Yes Great as in my niece is having a child! I will be a great aunt in a few months time. Here is a sneak peak at my great nephew. It makes me sound really old doesn't it??? Well for those of you that don't know my mother had me at 48...so my older brothers were having children at the same time ( or even before). So my neice Nancy will be becoming a first time mother in the fall. I am very happy for her. Nancy and I have been more like "cousins" considering we are only a year apart in age. We spent a lot of time growing up together and when we were in our clubbing stage going out to the bars together! Now we can enter this being a mommy stage of life together! I am anxious to meet baby Brandon soon!


3 comments:

Bethalow said...

Congrats Tammi and Nancy!

Kim and Matt said...

Those pictures are really neat!! How cool for the two of you :)

Donna said...

Congrats Nancy!

Tammi, you ARE old, I've been telling you that for years!!! :)