Monday, July 10, 2006

our handy work...


Okay so we got creative. I have wanted something that I could use to hang the kids artwork. I saw something in the Pottery Barn Kids catalog and Tim said.... I could make that. Hee hee... well we did. In fact we made three of them. Two with stars and one airplanes... I think they turned out pretty cute... ( if I do say so myself) and it is something to do with the artwork. So, thought I would share with my blog readers.

And for good measure...here is a silly picture of Tanner this morning in the tub," making a hat out of bubbles!!"

Okay that is the exciting post of the day.... I am hoping our rain has finally subsided and we can take a much needed family bike ride today.

2 comments:

Sam said...

That is adorable!! You guys are so crafty! :) Great work!

Bethalow said...

Tanner is cute as always and I LOVE the handy work by Tim! How much fun is that?!?!