Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 1st birthday Evan

Well I know what I was doing a year ago today!




I can't believe it has been a year already... and boy are you keeping me on my toes everyday! I just cannot imagine that my baby is already one!!


We had the best time yesterday!! We were invited to Shawn and Lindsey's and I so enjoyed myself... great food and conversation and we got to see the fireworks and headed home. It was a wonderful way to celebrate the holiday. We are so lucky to have met the best people here! Anyway, all that fun and did I take any pictures??? NO!! I did take one right before we went home of Evan sleeping through his first fireworks but no others. I am bad!! Sorry! But maybe Lindsey will email some that she took..:)

Well off to chase after little bit and see what he is up to now... :)

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

Can you believe they were every that little????? I can't even remember how things were a year ago!!! Crazy!!