Friday, July 14, 2006

It's HOT!!!!




Okay so I am offically spoiled living here about the heat. And as I write this I realize how crazy it sounds to those of you who live in warmer climates... BUT I will complain nonetheless!! It is 90 degrees and 11 % humidity and I swear it feels like 110 to me! Gosh what will happen to me when I move somewhere that has summer heat??? Anyway we did eat our snack and lunch outside and were able to be out there for about 30 minutes before we all decided...it is TOO hot!! Here are a few pics of the boys eating, Tanner blowing bubbles and of course the much loved puppies.

Yesterday we were invited for a playdate with Jack and Landry. We had a blast visiting and the kids really needed that play time with other kiddos... ( I think they are sick of looking at me everyday!)

Tonight we were also invited to a playdate with Rio and Diego... I will try to snap some pictures. I enjoyed visting so much yesterday with Kari I am afraid I only took one picture of the boys and it didn't turn out so well.

We have big weekend plans and I am soooo excited! I will let you know later. If we didn't I would have certainly set up the pool ( and if I knew it would be this hot) but we shall survive.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Cute pics!! What are the big weekend plans? Why so secretive?? I guess that's how you get people to visit the blog more often...like pics of you guys aren't enough!