Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Last night at T-ball

Okay I thought about it and I can post a few pics of last night's tball game. Tim is really pleased with how the team is coming together. They really get it this year. Of course before each game Tim has to explain to them where the bases are and to drop the bat AFTER they hit the ball...but what do you want from 3 year olds :)

We ride our bikes to T ball because the fields are not too far from our house...but last week...it poured right before the game... and I don't mean rained I mean poured...well needless to say we had to bike home. And EVAN yelled all the way home..not even cried...just yelled like he was literally telling us off. Tim and I laughed and peddled as fast as we could of course...but the kids mind you were in the buggy and protected from the rain with the plastic cover so I am not sure why he was even so mad...little bugger!!!



That one is out of here.... ( Everytime Tanner gets up to bat he says "watch Mom I am going to hit a double!" hee hee)

<
Tanner's biggest fan!

Fielding is easier with your Dad helping out!


Okay really bye for now! :)

No comments: