Sunday, July 23, 2006

doing the tourist thing...







So we did some exploring yesterday of Cheyenne Frontier Days. First the parade. I was riding in that Stagecoach pictured ( can't really see me...blame the hubby). Then we headed to the park and checked out the sites. We saw the Indian Village ( Tanner in the Tee Pee) and the Old West Village ( one of the largest and oldest wagons used in Cheyenne pictured with the boys) and walked around a bit. It was hot and the sun was bright. We got home at 3:00 and we were all so beat we all napped and woke up just in time for church. Today I am doing the home tours on base and the boys will explore Fort D.A. Russel Days. It is funny to us that this is our 4th Frontier Days and Tanner doesn't remember a single thing. Maybe this year. Well we are blending in and being tourists. We had a great time at the Steve Miller Band on Friday night and we are looking forward to Montgomery Gentry/Trace Adkins this coming weekend. We will be going with our friends Tim and Tara coming up from the Springs...so that makes it even more fun. We will also go to the PBR this week... which I just love. And maybe catch a rodeo. Anyway I will keep you updated via pictures and stories I am sure.

Off to get all geared up in my Old West garb for the day...

Bye for now!

1 comment:

Sam said...

Aww, how FUN!!! Take lots of pics all week :)