Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Steve Miller Band


How nice! Uncle Matt showed up last night with 2 tickets to the Steve Miller Band concert this weekend and he will also watch the boys so we can go. What a sweet gesture. This weekend is the "official" kickoff to CFD ( for the out of towners) check it out at www.cfdrodeo.com I have already noticed a huge increase in traffic. Either way we will be attending the PBR ( Professional Bull riders) show and also Montgomery Gentry/Trace Adkins. I will be riding in the parade this weekend dressed in Old West garb and also participating in the home tours on base. The homes on base are very old and historic and lots of folks come in and walk thru them. We also dress up in Old West Wear for that. I will post some pics of that as well. I mean if I can't pick on myself who can I pick on???

More later...

Keelee you better post more comments cause I took off the word verification just for you!

2 comments:

Keelee said...

Yes!!! NO word verification!

That was so sweet of Uncle Matt! I saw Steve Miller in 1996- Pat Binatar opened for them- IT WAS AWESOME! First time I ever drank a little more than I should have!

momto2boys said...

Hum I had been out of college a year and you were just getting drunk for the first time... I feel old!

:)