Monday, July 24, 2006

me looking silly!



Okay I have tried and tried to get this to post...so here we go again. Here is me looking silly before the home tours on Sunday. (I put two pics so you could see how little Evan looks by the skirt.) Seems we did not get any pictures of me on Sat in my "traveling garb" but I know Keelee's mom took a pic so I am sure that one will surface at some point. I did do the home tours yesterday and it was HOT but it was fun. I think in total more then 500 people take that tour..pretty crazy! I ended up being there for over 4 hours and then we all headed to Sam and Beth's for some bar-b-queing and visitng with friends. Good times! We got home fairly early and got the boys tucked in. It was a busy weekend and this week is sure to be CRAZY too..we have something every night just about.

So, my goal today get all the laundry done and the house a good scrub down so that I can enjoy the week with the boys..

Thanks for checking in on us as always... hope you all have a good chuckle at my expense today!

3 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

How cute do you look little pioneer woman!! :) That skirt is almost as big as the width of your kitchen!!! HAHAHAHAHA Poor thing!!

Sally Y said...

AUH! Good Ole' Frontier Days! So how is the "Daddy of Em' All" going this year?! Are you giving the base tours? You look adorable! :)

Mom Mc said...

Boy sure do miss CFD! We have been there for the last 4 yrs I think. Your outfit looks great. I love the hoop skirt! We will be heading down south in about 5 days now. The 12 hr drive sounds like a piece of cake compared to the 15 hrs to Cheyenne. But after 4 yrs of going to Cheyenne we pretty much knew our way around town. Do so enjoy your blog! I check yours and Sally's every chance I get.