Monday, July 17, 2006

Burning up!!!

It is HOT!!! The weekend was a scorcher!! We spent the weekend in Colorado Springs... we caught up with friends, Tara, Tim, Holly, Joe and Brent( and little JT). It was awesome to see everyone and we had a great time. We toured the Springs and looked at model homes. We are thinking that more then likely that is where we will be next and since Tim and I have the "new home" bug we thought we would at least look where we thought we would be going. This was basically a mission to get me to agree to the Springs. I have to say that I had a great time and I am pretty sold on the Springs..... it is a completely different world. I liked it. Now of course we have another year- 18 months here...but we thought if we build it would be good to get an idea.

I did not take any pictures... I know bad bad bad!! But we so enjoyed seeing the gorgeous homes of all of our friends that moved there... and we were pretty bummed about coming back to our old, boring home here...but it is home... :)

The other thing about burning up is Evan has been burning up all weekend. We have been dosing him with Tylenol and Ibuprofen both. This morning his fever was 105.3. YES we were panicing but apparently according to the DR this is a fairly common reaction to his shots that he had last week. In 10 % of kiddos they will have a high fever 1 week to 10 days later. I would be lying if I said that I was not still in panic mode...cause I am.... but if it conitues until tomorrow I will take him in for good measure...


Well that is all of our news... I have some play date pictures to post from Friday we had a blast playing with Angela's boys Rio and Diego...

So stop by later too....

Thanks for checking in on us!

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

glad to hear you made it back safely!! Poor little Evan. :( I would be freaking out too!! Hopefully he starts feeling better soon. I think we're getting A/C so you guys can come hang out at our house whenever!! I woke Avery up from a nap on Saturday to find she was sopping wet and there was a pool of sweat where she had been laying. Can't stand it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chat later!!