Thursday, July 27, 2006

hee haw!!


This is Tim and I all decked out for the PBR on Tuesday. Uncle Matt watched the boys so we could go. I love the PBR! We had a blast!!

As you can tell by our attire it was pretty chilly and rainy tuesday night...but it didn't "dampen" our spirits! I even got to see Beth and Lindsey! So, that was a fun time!! Beth took some pics of the three of us there...and if she posts them I will put them here for folks to see.

Thanks for checking in! I have promised a VERY anxious Tanner a dip in his kiddie pool today so I better get to doing just that!

2 comments:

Sam said...

Tammi, you look GREAT! I bet Tim had his work cut out for him, as you were probably beating the cowboys off with a stick! Yee-haw!

Bethalow said...

Yeah! We had so much fun! I will post soon...PROMISE!