Friday, July 28, 2006

Hodge podge






Well as predicted we have had a crazy couple of days... and no end in sight just yet. On Wednesday morning we went to see the Thunderbirds with Kim and Matt and Kim's dad. I could not get a single shot of the flying because they were too fast for my camera. I did get a rare shot of Evan being a grump. Then Wednesday night we headed to Landry's birthday party. Check out that awesome cake that Kari made... I was soooo impressed! And it was so yummy! It tasted better then it looked if that was even possible! They had family in from Texas and Tanner had such a blast playing with the boys Gunner and Legend. Especially Legend cause they are both the same age. They just had a blast. We ended up doing fireworks fairly late and came home and crashed out.

Yesterday was ride and game day at the park....topped off with some cotton candy..yum yum!! I think I will add those pics in the next post...cause I have trouble uploads too many picks at once!

TONIGHT IS MONTGOMERY GENTRY!!! Yeee Haw!! I am excited!!!

Well off to feed the kiddos...they are getting restless!

No comments: