Tuesday, July 04, 2006

He is a DAREDEVIL I tell ya..

Well first off Saturday morning as we are all going about getting ready to head upstairs I hear Tanner say "Mom Evan is up the stairs!" He has been working his way up 2 or 3 stairs so that is where I expected to find him... NOT SO MUCH! The boy was all the way upstairs and in the kitchen looking down with a "DA!" I tell ya my heart stopped... I don't think that Tanner tempted that until he was 2 and Evan is quick to boot. Here are 2 pictures I snapped today of him in his daredevil mode... he will climb on in and out of anything you can think of... boy he keeps us on our toes!



Daddy snapped this one while he cleaned up dinner...


Sitting ON the table in the play room....not sure how he got up there. Yes the playroom is still a bit overwhelmed with all the new birthday toys..




He is lucky he is so darn cute I tell ya!

No comments: