Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sent home sick

Well the Ov had a rough week. He was sent home sick Monday accussed of having hand foot and mouth disease. I took him to the Dr who confirmed he did not have that. So back to school he went. Then on Thursday he was sent home again this time for the "stomach flu". So apparently he threw up 2 times while at school on thursday and was therefore excluded from care for 48 hours. So, We hung out friday until Daddy made his way home from a week spent TDY in Colorado Springs. Then I went to work at noon. I must note that Evan has yet to throw up, run a fever or show any signs at all of this "flu". I am just glad that he is healthy. Here is a picture of him in his sweats on friday ( I thought it appropriate for a sick day!)



A very special Thank you the Ms. Kim for picking Tanner up on friday and taking him to school so he wouldn't miss getting his pumpkin! You are the bestest!!!

Next post house pics!!!

Thanks for stopping!

Tammi and the boys!

1 comment:

Kim and Matt said...

I was happy to do it!!! We have to be able to rely on each other right?? :) What a cute picture of Evan!!