Thursday, October 26, 2006

CANCELLED~~!

Well today was suppossed to be Tanner's first field trip. It was cancelled for weather. I hate to admit that I am a bit relieved. Tanner's Pre-K class was headed to the pumpkin patch in Colorado but a snow storm rolled in and it is postponed until another day. I do admit that I am glad that the program Tanner is enrolled in does a lot of adventurous fun stuff.. BUT.... a trip to Colorado without Momma... that is scary for me. I mean how did my baby grow up so fast??? I am of course sad for him and his classmates as they are sooooo dissappointed this morning.

Not too much actual accumulation here...just COLD, WINDY and YUCKY!! It is snowing now but I think it is suppossed to stop my mid day. Now the further south that you go into Colorado the story changes quite a bit. There are reports that the Springs might get up to 2 feet. UG!!


Sorry no pictures today....or this week really. I will try to make it up to you all on the weekend if you hang in there with me.

Thanks for checking in

Tammi and the boys

No comments: