Tuesday, October 03, 2006

New nephew



Introducing Brandon!!! Welcome to the world Brandon my little great nephew. He arrived at 12:06pm today and weighed in at 7 lbs 3 oz. He is 20 1/4 inches long. Congrats to first time Grandparents, my brother Lardy and his wife Joan...and of course first time Mommy my neice Nancy. Mom, Dad and big Sis look happy and healthy in this pics I recieved so I am thinking all are doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures. He is gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing and keep me in the loop on pictures! I told my neice she needs to start he own blog!! I can't wait to meet little Brandon in person in December.

God Bless all of you.

Tammi and the boys

2 comments:

Sam said...

What a cutie! Congrats Aunt Tammi!

Kim and Matt said...

Congratulations Nancy and Family and to Great Aunt Tammi!! He is already so handsome :)