Saturday, October 28, 2006

The new house...

The View from our front porch
Living room fireplace ( fully functional)
Small extra room on 2nd floor ( most likely office)
Dining room with firplace ( not working) and radiator with bun warmer (not working) but the largest bun warmer I have seen and darn cool.
Kitchen
Front of house with darn cute "sick" kid

China cabinet with working servant pass thru for serving
Back of house
Attic
Attic window
Bedroom ( has 3 total)


Well that is it! There are more pics but I think that you get the idea. It is smaller then a lot of base houses but still pretty darn cool and historic. I am excited to live there I must admit. The basement is huge with a couple rooms and well painted and looks nice. There is also a HUGE pantry off of the back off of the mudroom... having a mud room with be nice with the boys and dogs. We also get 2 garages which is a nice thing too.
Course I love the porch ....open invitation to drink Mint Julips on my porch ( not that I know how to make them but seems like what you would drink on that porch doesn't it?) Okay well off to get ready for CCD tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the pics. Be sure to scroll down as I did a few posts today.

Tammi and the boys




4 comments:

Sally Y said...

NICE! I know exactly where you are. I can tell by the yard! I wanted one of those duplexes! I can't believe that fireplace! It's GORGEOUS! ENJOY and say hello to my friendly traveling ghost! HA!

Anonymous said...

Nice house wish you lots of luck

Donna said...

It looks like a gorgeous house! I can't wait to see it sometime in person. (And there better be antelope, since you're passing them off as your "neighbors"!)

Kim and Matt said...

Wow! It looks great! I'm already wanting to get our names on the list :) Can't wait to come hang out!!