Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Not for the faint of heart




Back from the big hunt. Well Tim, Joel and Matt headed into the mountains for a few days and these are a few shots of the fun. Yes that is 3 deer hanging in my garage. Today Tim and Joel spent the better part of the day processing the deer. We now have TONS of venison. We have steaks, meat for stew and even sausage and burger galore. What crazy guys they are!! I made venison stroganoff from a recipe that Joel had. I have to admit it was edible. Tanner even ate his all gone.

Tim is still hoping to go hunting for an Elk and an Antelope...we will need a bigger freezer with that!

Hope I didn't freak out any faithful readers... see what happened to this poor Jersey girl???

Love ya,

Tammi and the boys

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. And that is all I will say.

Bethalow said...

Ok- two things.

Congrats Tim.

and

Groodie!

Sally Y said...

Poor Bambi! :(

Anonymous said...

For once I am being sensitive and I am actually thinking the same thing!! Poor Bambi!!

momto2boys said...

Glad this post got so much response...hee hee