Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Okay and then after school

Well there were 2 reasons they did not wear thier "real" costumes to school. #1 I did not want them to get them ruined in all the "fun". #2 Darth Vader was considered "too violent" for school so we just did seperate costumes... one we had and one we purchased...



So here is the Halloween night pics...

Darth Vader( Tanner) and Yoda ( Evan) and also Princess Lea( Avery Grace) we had fun!! I wish we could have got them all to stand still for a pic...but you get the idea.









Yoda up close!

A blurry Darth Vader who can't be still he is so excited!

Darth up close!!


The beautiful Princess Lea


And this is the only pic of 2 together taken on Tim's picture phone so the quality is not the best..but I am sure you all have the idea by now.




Well I have a video I may post later too..but for now this mom is ready for night night! Good night all!! I hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!!





Thanks for stopping





Tammi and the boys


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so CUTE!!!! I hope you guys had a fun night and yoiu stayed warm!
cindy
P.s. I think I ate more candy this year than I gave out, I think I need to buy candy the day of Halloween and not a week before :-)

Kim and Matt said...

Yeah! Cindy commented! :) Anyway, I'm glad you posted, because I can't find my pictures on my Dropshots account!!!! :( They are at home, but to post at work, I have to upload them to dropshots...well I did that this morning and now can't find them!!!! ARGH!!

P.S. How cute are the kiddos????? Hee Hee :)

Sam said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute, Kim!! That's how cute they are! Everyone looks too adorable!

momto2boys said...

Well except Tanner.. he is scary right?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Boys look so cute