Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween times 2!

Well this year we did 2 costumes. For school they dressed up as a missileer( Tanner) and a clown ( Evan). Poor Tanner kept telling his friends what he was going to be and they would look at him like he was crazy "What is a missileer?" Meanwhile he is thinking....doesn't EVERYONE just know what a missileer is? I mean Ms. Kim was the same thing this year. Evan's costume was so adorable and handmade by Grandma for Tanner when he was one.



Okay school pics...


Evan and his teacher Ms Candace
Tanner and Evan at school
Evan making a bag with Daddy
Tanner making a frame
Evan and Daddy

2 comments:

Kim and Matt said...

Hee Hee....how cute are they :) Where are pics with Mommy??? (Wink Wink)

Bengela said...

Tanner is soo cute in his flight suit. I love looking at everyone's Halloween posts..I didn't dress up this year b/c I had to work...only got spooked out by a nutcase calling me to say he'd been abducted by aliens. LOVE my job!