Monday, October 09, 2006

It was a nail biter!!!!!


What a game on Sunday!! Eagles vs Cowboys...at the Link!! TO's uneventful return to Philadelphia. Well the Birds kept us on the edge of our seats until the very end...but what an ending!!! Go Eagles!!!!

We had a great day Saturday went to Denver shopping made Tanner's birthday special with a stop at the toy store and singing to him at dinner. We were home pretty early.

On Sunday we lounged...it was cold 47 was the high. Right now it is 36 out there and I am dreading that. I think snow is in the forecast for today too...ug! I did venture out Sunday to get Tanner's 4 year old pictures done...he hammed it up to say the least.

Well off to get this show on the road. Thanks for stopping. I hope to have my computer and picture ability back really soon...thanks for bearing with me.

Tammi and the boys



No comments: