Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween FUN!

We were invited to a Halloween Party at the home of Lt. Col and Mrs. Cheryl Stanley. We had a great time!!! We went with Matt and Kim and just had too much fun. Uncle Matt was kind enough to babysit and of course he spoiled the kids rotten!! Thanks Uncle Matt. When Uncle Matt arrived Tanner practically sent us packing right then...he couldn't get rid of us fast enough.




Our wonderful hosts


Tim me and Kim and Matt

Tim and I before we left the house. My sign says ( Farmer Tim's prize pumpkin)


The farmer... don't ya love the teeth.
Well it was a great time!! I love Halloween and dressing up. It is all so fun!!!
Well thanks for stopping by today.
More pics later. ( of the new house)
Tammi and the boys

3 comments:

Sam said...

You all look like you had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry we missed all the fun! I ended up on a plane back from Indy last night so Shawn worked late. You all look great and it looks like you had a good time!

momto2boys said...

We did Sam.. Lindsey posted on my blog!!! How cool!! :P